The Peli Lens is simple to fit, simple to train and learn, and highly effective when used properly. Here's a quick overview of what to expect:
- An appointment with an ophthalmic professional for fitting and basic training
- A period of 4 to 6 weeks with daily training exercises
- An appointment with an optician to order the permanent prism that offers 50% more visual field expansion
What You'll Need
- A copy of a recent Visual Field Test from your eye care professional.
- A written prescription for "The Peli Lens"
- A separate pair of glasses - Because the prisms are placed on a pair of glasses, it's important to have a pair of glasses for your appointment
Who You'll Need
- If you have a written prescription for "The Peli Lens," it can be fit by a willing optician or low vision therapist.
- If not, you'll need to call your optometrist, ophthalmologist, or orthoptist, and schedule a fitting for The Peli Lens. If they've never heard of it, contact us to find a doctor near you. The fitting may also be done via Telehealth.